feel good in weekend...

wake up early in the morning...shower,have breakfast with family,playinf with cat... one more thing i want to share it is,when i go out to small town at my area...i can see every activities clearly..no traffic jam,no dust,just beautiful environment and also fresh air..while i`m driving, i can see the people buy newspaper at street,and some people lepaking at kedai kopi..some of them go to market with their couple (so lovely)...every scene i would like to keep it in photo...but unfortunately , i did `nt bring my camera...so,i decided to keep it in my blog..driving in fresh environment and have lovely song from radio make me comfortable and give an idea for lunch menu...so,i realize that, i can get the good mood and relax from every activities surround me just free, no need to watching movie at cinema, have a date, window shopping , etc...then,bye,,have to ccok...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERPISAHAN...I HATE DAT...

MEMORY...

JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG.....HIHIHIHI