JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG.....HIHIHIHI


I am on my way to back to my village. In a half way, suddenly my car broke down and I stop my car besides the road. I`m become panic because when I looked around the place so dark and scary. After that,I opened the door “creeekkkk” and go out to look at engine compartment. I hope I can fix it. I switch on my torchlight and try look either the plug loose. I was tried to start but it`s not working.
Suddenly, I saw a light and I the light came from white “Kancil”. The car stop a few meter from my car. The driver was man go out and then he turn to me, but he looked so weird and hurry up go into his car. I tried to turning back but was nothing. The man looked like he scared of something. I deny the bad feeling and try to fix the engine. After a few minutes, I can saw a big light come opposite on my way. The light was a bus. The bus also stop, and the driver open the door slowly. I saw the driver bus look so strange and scary. He come to me and ask “ ape ke hal yop?”. I tell him that my car broke down.
He tried to help me and ask me for torchlight. The man tell me that place is strange and be careful when pass this area. He advice me to service my car before pass this area for next time . He ordered me to start the engine, at first the car still cannot start but when I try for many time the car can start. I feel so glad. The man try close the engine cover and at same time I tell him it`s “ ok” and “thank you” use the sign. But the man look weird like he looks ghost. I tried look at the back but nothing. When I turning back the man disappeared. I started my car and continue my journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERPISAHAN...I HATE DAT...

MEMORY...